This website whose address is www.msoftmed.ch (hereinafter referred to as "site") is owned and operated by MSoftMed Sàrl (hereinafter referred to as "Company") and is offered for informational purposes.
The company is registered with VAT: CHE-277.941.200.
All data collected during visits to our site are processed according to the legal provisions valid in the state in which this site is maintained, namely Switzerland.
If you do not agree with this policy, please leave this site.
Information protection during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of the Company. The company undertakes not to disclose any information regarding your visits to this site, except in legal situations. The company will not transmit your personal data entered by you on the site according to this document to any third party.
The company takes all the necessary measures to ensure that, by default, only personal data strictly necessary for each specific purpose of processing are processed.
Personal data means any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Collection and processing of personal data
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 and the European Directive (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of private life in the electronic communications sector, the Company has the obligation to manage in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about you, a member of your family .or any other person. The purpose of data collection is to promote the content, services and products offered by the Company through the website and to create statistics. The recorded information is intended exclusively for use by the operator.
Categories of processed personal data
We collect and process your personal data when you fill out a form on our website, in order to contact us or download various materials, or when you subscribe to the newsletter (if this feature exists on the site).
The personal data we process through the forms on the website:
- contact information: name and surname, email address, landline/fax number, mobile;
- other contact data: postal address, including home address and/or professional address, place of work, if you have communicated them to us;
- other personal data that can be processed: data resulting from your navigation on the website collected through cookies and similar technologies, third-party data that may exist on the website: Google Analytics, Facebook, Mailchimp (newsletters), etc.
The purpose of personal data processing and the legal basis of use
The company will process your data in a legal, fair and transparent manner.
The company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the conclusion or execution of a contract / invoice to which you are a party;
- to communicate, answer questions and requests through the e-mail box;
- to provide you with information about commercial offers / services;
- to defend against cyber-attacks;
- for marketing activities, but only if we have received prior consent;
- to offer and improve the services we offer.
Regarding the data that are offered to us voluntarily by filling in the forms or by contacting us in any way, the legal basis is "to take steps at the request of the person concerned before concluding a contract" (art. 6 para. 1 letter b of EU Regulation 679/2016).
According to the GDPR, the person's consent is not required in the situation where data processing is necessary for the performance of steps to conclude a contract, the fulfillment of a legal obligation or the legitimate interest.
The processing of personal data based on consent represents an additional purpose to the processing of personal data in order to execute the contract to which you are a party and does not condition the provision of contractual services.
The company does not practice SPAM techniques.
As a rule, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Updating your personal data
In the event that any of the personal data you have provided to us undergoes changes, for example if you change your first name, last name or e-mail address or if you wish to cancel any kind of request addressed to us, or if you become aware of the fact that we have any incorrect personal data about you, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not be liable for any loss arising from incorrect, unauthentic, insufficient or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will stop processing personal data when they are no longer reasonably necessary for the purposes mentioned above, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and:
- there are no longer legitimate and compelling reasons that justify further processing by us (including the legal obligation to continue storing the respective data) and that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms;
- if they are no longer necessary for us to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
Privacy of minors' data
The company knowingly does not collect personal identification data on its website from persons under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian is aware that their children have provided the company with their personal data, they must immediately inform the Company. If the Company discovers that a person who has not reached the age of 16 has provided it with personal data, the Company will destroy this information from its servers immediately, unless the parent or guardian gives explicit consent for the processing of to the company of the child's personal data for the specified purposes.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
• The right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
• The right to oppose or restrict our use of your personal data;
• The right to withdraw your consent for the processing of data processed on the basis of consent;
• The right to delete your personal data, in situations where you have withdrawn your consent, the processing is no longer necessary or the respective processing is against the law;
• The right to data portability which allows you to receive a copy of the processed data that we received from you or to transmit them to another entity indicated by you;
• The right to withdraw your consent for the processing carried out on the basis of consent. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process your personal data and we will take the appropriate measures to delete your personal data. We can, however, process your personal data if there is another legal basis for said processing.
Regarding the marketing communications received from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by replying to the email with the text: Unsubscribe.
In order to comply with our legal data security and confidentiality obligations, when you exercise one of the rights you enjoy as a data subject, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a document identification or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will consider any requests or complaints we receive and we will send you an answer in compliance with the terms provided by law.
If you are not satisfied with our answer or consider that the processing is done in violation of the applicable legislation, you can file a complaint with the data supervisory authority in Switzerland.
Personal data security
The safety of personal data entered on the website is one of the Company's priorities. However, the Company warns its customers that no information transmitted via the Internet can be completely secure and recommends maximum attention when completing this type of data online. Under these conditions, the Company undertakes to take all possible measures to ensure the security of customer information.
Last revision: 01.11.2023.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights regarding the information provided on this page, please write to us at: email@example.com